from the uk. could use some friends!

Hey I'm Donna. Just this past week started and so far so good I am keeping at or under my goal! Aiming to loose 2 stone, or 28lbs toyou aAmericans out there.

Of course, its not that easy on your own and I've always failed to keep it up in the past.

So please feel free too add if you, like me, need buddies to diet with, share tips and recipes, or just somebody to offer encouragement when your struggling!

And just for those wondering. My starting weight was 157 I think. I didn't have scales but that's what I was in august I doubt I lost any before starting the diet this week.

Replies

• vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Welcome to MFP! There's loads of us Brits here! You just have to find us lol
    You're welcome to add me :)
  • Catman50
    Catman50 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi, Im not dieting as such. Trying to build muscle in the gym,
    But I do log daily & will try to add give motivation if ya need it :D

Add me if you like.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Good luck!
  • hello donna hope I am writing to true person not a computer person I weigh 20 stone I need a friend who has a weight problem saw we can relate to each other.my mother died early part of this year 2013 so I still get upset as u only get one mother .I am looking to move due to that my mother for got to see I have my deeds to my home now I don't have them at all no proof .so I lost it.anyways that is over now.my weight needs to be brought down. I need help love to be a friend I am on FB but most I no is people who don't have weight problems. We do have weight ,.but also have a family not human my timmye & snowy ,finn,candese,misty.bobo.and the baby Guinness,.plus 1 hamster meme.my family is guinea pigs all 7.plus 1 border collie timmye. We all hopping u will chat with us well me penny Clarke god bless u thank for writing to me.