wraps

Options
has anyone done wraps? because im scared that ill have loose skin after I get to my goal weight and I was wondering which wraps did you use that worked? and where can I find them at?

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Wraps don't work, unfortunately. A better strategy to minimize the chance of loose skin, is to lose weight slowly and begin a strength training routine.
    Here's an excellent three part thread that may inspire you.:flowerforyou:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/977538-halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky

Edited to add link.
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't know so much about wraps, other than it helps you lose water weight by making you dehydrated (which is why they will tell you to drink so much water). It helps with the number on the scale, but not with the % of fat in your body. Only YOU can do that with eating good, clean, whole foods and exercising.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    Wraps are scams. Loose skin happens when one loses a lot of weight or loses too fast for it to rebound. Genetics, age, and amount of weight to lose will all play a part in it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Like tortilla wraps? The spinach flavoured ones? I do them all the time. I'm on wraps right now. Bad news bro. One day you're trying a sample, next day cooking wraps out of an RV in the desert.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even bother. Just get a good routine, and you'll be fine.