Journey

Options
vtmoon
vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
The greatest American Band ever or the top 5?

Whatever you think... Don't Stop Believin'!

Replies

• heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    When the lights go down in the city...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEwEI7EuoyN_JLgGiH6SEdZkibUBOdlSfG4INBlX2VTNIEo4vlazxI6RNb0Q
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    None of the above.
  • vtmoon
    Options

:laugh:
  • vtmoon
    Options
    None of the above.

RECOUNT!

Or your write in votes please.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is ... I saw Journey a couple years ago (with foreigner and def leppard. Wife LOVES her some Def Leppard) .. Foreigner was good (Jason bonham is excellent). Def Leppard was good.

What surprised me was .. I liked journey. And I learned something. I never hated Journey. I just hated Steve Perry.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    When the lights go down in the city...

I mean that song alone. Gotta love sf
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    if anyone ever gets the chance to see the Journey tribute band DSB.

Damn the bass player is pure sexiness
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is ... I saw Journey a couple years ago (with foreigner and def leppard. Wife LOVES her some Def Leppard) .. Foreigner was good (Jason bonham is excellent). Def Leppard was good.

What surprised me was .. I liked journey. And I learned something. I never hated Journey. I just hated Steve Perry.

Steve Perry's from my small rural home town. Shhh! Don't let the natives hear you!
  • sullus
    Options
    if anyone ever gets the chance to see the Journey tribute band DSB.

Damn the bass player is pure sexiness

We generally are .... heh.
  • sullus
    Options
    Of all the bands .. Journey is definitely one of them.
  • vtmoon
    Options

That must've been one hell of a show. And have to agree with Steve Perry being a pain.
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Steve Perry's from my small rural home town. Shhh! Don't let the natives hear you!

Back in the 9th Grade (a long long long time ago) there was a girl in my science class that would put "Janice Perry" on all her assignments. Her last name wasn't Perry. I mean....I understand having a crush on a celebrity (Always wanted to be Jessie's GF so Rick Springfield would be talking about me :love: ) but come on Steve Perry??!!??
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bet the op doesn't like many of these replies

Who's crying now ?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks for I was roflmbo.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Bet the op doesn't like many of these replies

Who's crying now ?

I'm cryin! :sad:

Tears are fallin' down. :cry:

I'm tryin' to wear a smilin' face. :smile:
  • vtmoon
    Options

Back in the 9th Grade (a long long long time ago) there was a girl in my science class that would put "Janice Perry" on all her assignments. Her last name wasn't Perry. I mean....I understand having a crush on a celebrity (Always wanted to be Jessie's GF so Rick Springfield would be talking about me :love: ) but come on Steve Perry??!!??

Everyone wanted Jessie's girl or to be Jessie's girl!