Looking for some bigger girls friends to help motivate!!

Options
Any help will be appreciated!

I'm currently 5ft 3 and 265lbs.

I just wanted some help from people in the same boat as me!

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in that boat with you... lots to lose and it's just soooo hard. Feel free to friend me and maybe we can support each other.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i would qualify as bigger girl friend. :) unfortunately. for the time being.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I started last year at 292, got down to 258 and then fell off the wagon and gained back to 271-ish. I just restarted this week and so did my partner- feel free to friend request her as well (kayeellis125). I like to stay active here daily as far as updating and commenting, etc.
  • cazziepola
    Options
    I've added you both :) thank you
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    In March, I started out @ 236, 5'7', & 7 months later I'm now down to 174. I know the feeling of frustration of not finding what you want in the store, due to being obese. I have found what works for me, & others have been inspired by my progress. Friend me if you'd like. :)
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you'd like. I started at 229 and now I am at 200! We can do this!
  • Lollicollins
    Lollicollins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I started in May at 218(22lbs lighter then my heaviest of 240, but thats a different story), did weight watchers for 4 months then joined mfp(which I like much better) Im currently 167. It can definitely be a difficult road to travel down.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I started at 246 and I'm at 213.5 ish now. Feel free to add me!
  • lauz_2008
    Options
    I'm here for you sista
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I understand wanting to befriend people who are going through the same thing as you, but I would urge you to also befriend those who were once where you are, and have successfully reached their fitness goals. You could learn a lot from friends like that, too.

Best of luck.
  • cazziepola
    Options
    Thanks everyone I've added those who haven't already added me :)
    Lots of new friends to help me and me help them too
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was 265, now I'm 238 and going strong! We can do this :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I started at 285 and am now down to 197. Feel free to add me.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I started off at 256 and am down 25lbs. I'm 5'9". :)
  • Ackbersingh
    Ackbersingh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ya my name is Sharon, we are all in this together you can add me if you like
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 as well but 286lbs :)!! so we are pretty similar. Add me if you like!
  • Ackbersingh
    Ackbersingh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ya congratulations on the weigh loss. That's great, pls accept request for sharing moral support
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of smaller girls on my list who really help me also. I love talking to those who were heavy and have lost a considerable amount of weight. Diversity is awesome. But I feel you.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Rubenesque working to become less so! I'm always open to positive friends so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

slainte!:drinker: