Need Support...

Options
Feeling bad about how this week has gone. I only meant to have one cheat day but ended up with two and ate a lot on those days... I am ashamed of this week because I foresee a weight gain tomorrow night when I weigh in :/ I feel like I put in so much work to lose the ten pounds I have and am hoping I didnt set myself back too far. Im jumping back on the wagon in the morning and will keep working hard with my diet, but am not looking forward to facing the scale tomorrow...

Replies

• KellyWright58
    KellyWright58 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The thing is not to beat yourself up about it too badly, everyone makes mistakes & life doesn't always go as planned. You need to take it one day at a time, but start refreshing your mind now. You can't go back in time and undo either cheat day so dwelling on it will only cause unneeded stress. One possibility is that since you had 2 cheat days this week maybe plan not to have one next week to help you feel a little balanced. IF the scale isn't in your favor this week (hopefully it still is), instead of being upset about it, just use that as motivation to make next week go as best as you can. We all have setbacks we have to deal with, but we have to keep pushing forward if we want to reach our goals.

TURN YOUR SETBACKS INTO COMEBACKS :)
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You will be fine. Take the lesson and do better next time. Two cheat days doesn't make a lifestyle and that is what it is about- living healthy for the rest of your life. I love to look at my weight graph. I am maintaining and there is still plenty of wiggle in the graph and that is fine. We are in this for the long term so two days or even a week is barly a blip on the radar when you are looking at 45 or 50 years in the rest of your life.