Me and in need

Options
I am Victoria. I live in New Mexico and never had a good life... Mother was a drug addict and alcoholic and never had a father. I met my love at the age of thirteen and my mom met hers a year before and finally gave me a father. At fifteen I got pregnant with the thoughts that if I had a child I would finally have someone who would always love me unconditionally and forever. A year later my mom was pregnant with twins. Life seemed to be getting a little better. Then in 2007 my love cheated on me and I moved back with my mother. And that was January in August twelve days before my 21st birthday my mother took my three year old twin sisters fishing and I was napping.... I was suddenly woken by someone honking outside my home saying my mother and one of the twins had drowned. My world was turned even more upside down and I turned to drinking and partying to feel numb. I felt I no longer had any family. My kids father took my children away from me for two weeks and that was my rock bottom. I finally decided I still need to be in this world and try to make myself see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. I still have two beautiful children one wonderful lil sister and an amazing stepdad who I now call dad. My love and I are together and raising our children right. I am now 26 and I started my weightloss at 193 lbs and am now at 170 but I need some support and some friends. I hope to meet friends who will remain friends even after this obstacle. I still have my bad days and today is one it is my mothers birthday but I know she is smiling down and proud of me and what I'm doing. MISS U MOM!!!

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You sound like you've been through so much. Me too. (Birthmom is gone, Papa was a rollin' stone;) Let's do this together and give ourselves the life that they would want for us. :)