I will lose this weight I am determined

Options
I am a woman on a mission I have to lose alot of weight I keep trying all these different diets and can't stick to them so I'm here again 3rd time lucky I could really do with some friends though xxx

Replies

• maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your diary looks good - stick to it. I started at 254 in January - 1 1/4 pounds average lost per week. Good luck!
  • syemon
    syemon Posts: 50
    Options
    That's the way to do it !! keep going :)
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I joined Dietbet in mid-September. It's great motivation. I won too.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Don't look at it as a diet. Think of it as a lifestyle change. That will help you Diet is such a bad word!! :happy: you can do this. Don't give up and take it day by day!!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Exactly SnowWhiteFana, This is a lifestyle change. Kicking it up a notch this week. I usually fast on Mondays and Thursdays. In addition to this, which is working by the way, I am going to change the time of day I usually eat breakfast to 10AM. Eating between 10AM and 6PM is going to give me more time to burn fat. According to what I read, this seems to work for a large portion of people who have tried it. So, not eating after 6PM either as of today. When I do eat, it's healthy food. I don't eat a lot of carbs and try to stay on non-processed food for the most part.
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have a excellent attitude to get the job done! You can add me if you would like! I also have a fb team for those that are serious about fitness if you are interested shoot me a message. I am currently doing T25, im in week 7, then im going to tackle ChaLEAN Extreme. I will do my best to encourage you and keep you on track. I need all the motivation I can get as well. Look forward to hearing from you.

Casey