leggings, full butt underwear or thong??

Options
healthytanya1
healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
Help!!!! What should I wear under my costume? My costume is a short dress that will show to much when I bend over. Normally I would just wear a thong (that's all I own) but I will be bartending and bending over all night. Should I go buy a pair of full butt underwear or leggings and change the look of my costume a bit?

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    As long as the leggings aren't super sheer, I'd just go with a thong.

Or you can wear tights or panty hose under the leggings, if you think you need/want an extra layer of coverage or support.

(Derp... thought the costume included leggings, not fully caffeinated yet.)

I have a pair of very short exercise shorts that I wear under short skirt costumes, and I wore boy short bikini bottoms under the kilt I wore during Warrior Dash.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would say leggings if you don't want anyone seeing your underwear...
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I would just stick with the thong, you don't have to bend over, you can squat.
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    depends on how much you want to make in tips that night . . .:blushing:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would wear the thong and make a lot of top that night.. Giggity.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I would just stick with the thong, you don't have to bend over, you can squat.

:devil:
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I would probably do leggings in a work place. Unless of course you bar tend at a strip club. Then thong by all means.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I would probably do leggings in a work place. Unless of course you bar tend at a strip club. Then thong by all means.

since when does wearing a thong automatically have an assumption of working at a strip club?
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    really?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much in tips you want to make that night.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

since when does wearing a thong automatically have an assumption of working at a strip club?

Damn, I am wearing a thong today and I don't tend bar at a strip club. What shall I do?
  • DRJ311
    DRJ311 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    NO THONG!!! (Keep some to the imagination, girl!) Do boy shorts or short spandex shorts.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    underarmor
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Damn, I am wearing a thong today and I don't tend bar at a strip club. What shall I do?

There's a difference between wearing a thong at work under your normal clothes, and having everyone see your buttcheeks.
  • PurpleBeauty02
    PurpleBeauty02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go with Boy-Shorts for women. There cute and sexy in will cover everything. :smokin:
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I second tight fitting yoga shorts. Love to put them on underneath skirts to no panty flashing happens. ;)
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thong
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Um, bend over a lot? ;)

ETA I'm wearing a thong too and also don't work at a strip club.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    All this advice without having pictures to make a real educated decision....SMH...
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input!