A little confident boost never hurt

Options
So yesterday I was heading to the gym, and this pretty attractive guy standing next to his Camaro looks at me and says "oh wow.." stares me down and says "Are you single?" I just looked at him and tried to hold in my school girl giggle and said sorry i'm married..and he then follows with "Happily married?" and of course I say yes, and sorry..as I walk away out of his view I burst in laughter..and giggles. It is the best feeling to be hit on by a very attractive guy..and out of all things..to be in my gym clothes! boy did that help my confidence alot!

1259364.png
my weight loss feels alot better than that cookie may taste

Replies

• onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! It always makes you feel better!:wink:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    that is great! I bet you were walking on air after that. I would burst into laughter too! He should see ya all cleaned up huh!?
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It's nice when your husband notices the change too, as he see's the gradual process, and you think they're not going to notice. Also nice is a supportive girl friend instead of a jealous one. I'm happy if a friend gets healthy, why wouldn't I be. I might even find it motivating.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    It's nice when your husband notices the change too, as he see's the gradual process, and you think they're not going to notice. Also nice is a supportive girl friend instead of a jealous one. I'm happy if a friend gets healthy, why wouldn't I be. I might even find it motivating.
    Well of course I told my husband and he got a little jealous lol...he got mad because he said "I always tell you how hot you are and you call me a liar, but a stranger thinks your hot and it makes your day" My reason for that is my husband personaly says he loves me the way I am and that he doesn't think I need to lose weight..but if it makes me happy it makes him happy..he always tells me how beautiful I am..so me losing weight honestly nothing has changed with him "noticing" because he liked me the way I was..which I totally don't understand because its wayyyy obvious that I need to lose weight so I dunno..but don't get me wrong..he's super supportive

1259364.png
    That cookie doesn't taste nearly as good as losing weight feels
  • metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome! I love when that happens....(though it doesn't happen very often), but when it does, it's usually when I'm in my work out cothes or just dressed down. That just goes to show you that guys look for women who have that "natural" look..that's the kind of guy I want!!!! LOL
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Personaly I think it would boost gym attendance if they would post a good looking guy/gal some where to compliment those of us that are umm... horizontaly chalenged. It sure would make a nice change from all those skinny/buff bodies that sneer and look at us funny when we work out.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    Good for you! Personaly I think it would boost gym attendance if they would post a good looking guy/gal some where to compliment those of us that are umm... horizontaly chalenged. It sure would make a nice change from all those skinny/buff bodies that sneer and look at us funny when we work out.
    Oh yeah, I hate hate hate working out and than theres that little skinny woman working out and she kind of just gives you that look like "what are you doing in here?" Granted every now in then I run into that nice guy who use to be like 300 or 400 lbs and is now small..he tells me his story and tells me to keep it up..that's always nice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!