The Last Three Octobers (PICS)

Options
I was 290 pounds before I got pregnant with my first son Julian, I reached 360 pounds at my heaviest while pregnant with him, and was still 330 pounds over a month postpartum. I was told I would never have children due to ovarian cysts and my weight, but I knew God sent me a miracle to save my life, and I did.

I am now 210 pounds (nearly 150 pounds lost) and 20 weeks pregnant with my SECOND child, a blessing I don't take for granted. I an thankful everyday that after spending my entire childhood and early adult years being obese, I finally did what I needed to to get healthy for my child, my husband, and myself... and I just want to let all of you know that it is possible, this is your life, your body... take control and start REALLY LIVING.

october111213_zps4759a201.jpg

From left to right:
October 2011: One month pregnant with my first son, about 295 pounds
October 2012: One month postpartum about 330 pounds
October 2013: 5 months pregnant with my second son at 210 pounds

Replies

• wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, what an inspiration!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    this is an awesome success story!!! My sister has PCOS and b4 she found out she was lucky to have my nephew! Congrats on your second baby you look beautiful! very inspirational to :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!