I finally made it

Options
7x57
7x57 Posts: 12 Member
Started my diet journey in mid April and this morning I reached my goal of losing 50 lbs. It has been an amazing experience as I have discovered a new way of eating and I have no desire to go back to gorging myself at every meal.I now weigh what I weighed when I was 40and I am now 65.I just got back from a week of Hunting and the hills were so much easier to climb and I have so much more energy . I have truly won !

Replies

• iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!

You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT!! That's awesome!!!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • LexRaven
    LexRaven Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling.
    You did a great JOB!!!!
  • Wonderful! That is a heck of a lot of weight to lose. Kudos!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You truly don't know how freeing it is to lose the excess until you make it and start reaping the rewards. And we may never know what other health issues we avoided by being more fit, congratulations on a job well done.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    thumbs up!! wonderful feeling I am sure...

:flowerforyou:
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I lost 45lbs and it feels so wonderful being able to move faster and not be out of breath. CONGRATS! I hope you keep on doing what your doing! Its hard work and you deserve a applause! ,
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go 7,
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hunting: a game in which one of the participants does not know it is playing.... Hope you find better outlets than killing animals, but congrats on the weight loss.
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    congrats on your 50 pounds lost!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB - AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!