Count fruti and vegetables?

Options
I am not sure if I should count fruit and vegetables in my calories? Are they unlimited or should I count them?... Thanks!

Replies

• abricklin
    abricklin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    if you bite it, write it. if you nibble it scribble it.
    EVERYTHING counts. YES you can gain weight if you ate 2000 calories a day of carrots.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I should count fruit and vegetables in my calories? Are they unlimited or should I count them?... Thanks!
    Anything with calories you'd want to be sure and count:flowerforyou: . As they also contain carbs etc.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Yes, count everything that touches your lips
  • countrymama08
    Options
    if you bite it, write it. if you nibble it scribble it.
    EVERYTHING counts. YES you can gain weight if you ate 2000 calories a day of carrots.

You would also be orange.

Sorry I had to do it. My mom used to caution me when I was little because I always wanted carrots. I ate them a lot.
  • gardenlili
    gardenlili Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fruits and vegetables contain sugar and we all need to watch that column. I can max out my sugar allowance very easily with fruits and veggies without ever eating anything we would consider a dessert.
  • shipleyak
    shipleyak Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes you should add everything you eat. Fruits especially they are high in carbs, fiber, and sugar. I personally don't worry about the sugar cause I don't get any sugar outside my fruits. Honestly, a banana can send you over on sugar. I am, however, big on watching my carbs and fruits will kill you on that. If you need something that is more a freebie to eat try veggies. You still have to track it though :)