Best exercise dvds?

Options
I am looking for suggestions on dvd workouts that will kick my butt. I would love something with lots of cardio and some strengh training. I just bought and tried jillian michaels extreme shed and shred. It made my muscles burn for sure, but i would like to be more winded! Thanks :-)

Replies

• rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love my kettlebell DVD by Angie Miller. I got it used thru Amazon. Major cardio and stength training. Really burns the calories according to my heart rate monitor. I also like my Dance Off Hip Hop dvd by Jennifer Giardi (also got off of Amazon used)
  • margiegdst
    Options
    I love my T25 DVD series by Shaun T (Insanity guy)! You WILL SWEAT in those 25 minutes plus the cool down. If you do it in the morning, you will have more energy all day.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for both a great cardio and muscle workout, do Insanity! It'll really make you sweat.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I do the Brazil Butt Lift it has a killer cardio workout, a strength and muscle builder for the butt and legs, a bad a** ab work out and a nice upper body workout with weights oh and a really fun dance cardio work out. Good luck with whatever you pick.
  • runshellersrun
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas!
  • reneamaya84
    Options
    Supreme 90Day System (Complete 10 DVD Set)
  • rubble20
    rubble20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I actually really love all the Jillian Michaels workouts. I use her Shred it With Weights currently. Love the kettlebell. I definitely get a good sweat, my heart rate gets up, and I have already noticed a huge difference in my arms and stomach in just 3 weeks. I have also used her 6 week 6 pack workout which is definitely rough. I still can't do that one all the way through.

You can find a lot of her stuff free on youtube.

Insanity is also crazy. You want to get winded - that's the stuff right there. It's definitely challenging.

I get bored with workout videos after a while and am also always looking for new ones. I prefer to stay with the 25-30 minute workouts as opposed to the hour long ones mainly due to time.