Making a (healthy) meal plan?

kroonha
kroonha Posts: 102 Member
Hi everybody,

I'm aiming to eat about 1200-1300 calories a day, hoping to lose 45lbs within a reasonable amount of time (I aim to work out four times a week).
I'm just a bit clueless how I can plan my day's meals so they're healthy, but filling enough.
For breakfast I either have oatmeal, yoghurt or some cottage cheese. Sometimes I skip lunch and eat a bigger dinner. It doesn't really matter, but I just need meal ideas that are healthy but not too expensive as I'm a student.
I eat almost everything (seafood I'm picky about but eat fish) and I'm not too fond of lentils.
Anyone kind enough to tell me or perhaps link me to something that gives me meal ideas and a little variation so I don't get bored.
I'd need a little more than just "veggies and lean meat" because I've been doing that often enough anyway.
Mayhaps some nice salad ideas (I'm not very creative when it comes to those) or what to eat alongside my chicken or salmon to make it a little more exciting.

Or feel free to add me if you've got an open diary with the kinds of meals I should be eating! :) I'm just in need of meal/recipe guidance right now...