Deleting food choices when I click on a meal

Options
If I click on breakfast to add my foods I see a page and a little bit on a second page for my previous selections. The same with lunch, dinner and snacks.

Is there any way to clean this up? The longer I use MFP the more I change up my choices to fit my daily goals.

I would like to remove some of those foods that I know I likely won't use again.

Replies

• issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    You can delete foods from the "frequent" list, so maybe use that list for most of your logging.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    If you are no longer eating those foods, and you eat a decent variety of other foods, the ones you're no longer eating will eventually get pushed off your "recent" pages. It doesn't sound like you get much variety if you only have a little over a page of foods in your diet. MFP apparently gives you up to four pages of recent foods, with the oldest ones getting pushed off by more recent selections. Four pages generally lets me look back anywhere from about 4 to 8 days, depending how much variety I'm getting. Anything older than that I either have to look up again or find the date in my diary that I last ate it and do a "copy to today" for that meal with the quick tools.