I'm a 5' 7" girl at 101kg trying to get down to 67ish kg

Options
It's so hard to diet alone!! I used to be 9 and a half stone when I was 17 but i slowly gained weight when I went university.. I need similar people to add me so I can feel motivated!!

:-)

Replies

• usakoserenity
    Options
    You can get there!

I used to be 101kg (and actually 107 at one point. I am 5'5 and I've gotten down to 84kg and I would like to lose 10-15 more. I am actually not sure which is best yet since I've always been overweight.

I was doing 4hour body but I am thinking of moving on from there, since I've gotten to where I am and really looking to make life long eating habit. 4hb certainly isnt it for me though some people love it.

Trying to get back in the habit of logging here regularly - having a new friend will also help keep me accountable!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :)
  • Katejohnston000
    Katejohnston000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I was doing 4hour body but I am thinking of moving on from there, since I've gotten to where I am and really looking to make life long eating habit. 4hb certainly isnt it for me though some people love it.

Trying to get back in the habit of logging here regularly - having a new friend will also help keep me accountable!

What's 4 hour body?
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7 and currently 76kg (down from 88kg) but struggling at the moment.

My target is 69kg although I'm looking more at how I look and feel in my clothes as I've started lifting a lot more and cutting down my cardio with aim to replacing fat with lean muscle mass.
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and aiming for around the same :) feel free to add
  • qamari94
    qamari94 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey, i know this is a reply to an oldish post, but i too am 5ft 7 trying to lose weight.
    im currently at the heaviest ive ever been at 110 kg, and by the end of the year id like to get to 80kg.
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I started out at 113kg in September 2012. I lost about 20kg up to June 2013 but then a stone crept back on after I started a grad job in September.

I'm back down to 95kg now, but I want to get down to 72kg eventually (a "normal" BMI).

Add me if you want! :)
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, anyone - I started out at 105 (currently down to 100) and aiming for about 68ish, though first goal is 88, which I still think of as my 'normal weight', despite gaining almost 20kg in the past four years or so since starting college.
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey, just wanted to say that I was around 100kgs when I was 26, by 28 I was 72kg :-). I maintained this weight until now (31) and am currently working on getting down to 56kg (I wanted to be slightly lighter than 72kg to help improve my running). But just to say it's totally possible to do (and as one of the laziest, most food crazy people I know, if I can do it then anyone can ;-)).

Good luck with your journey and I hope you enjoy it :-)

Edit: forgot to say, I'm currently 65kgs, I started this part of my weight loss in January.
  • Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 5'7" and at my heaviest I was 93kg, currently 69kg, working towards 63-60kg. Its hard, i struggle and second guess myself all the time, but i have to take stock, trust the process, dont expect miracles, keep a positive attitude, focus on small victories, get support and try enjoy getting fitter and healthier.

Best of luck!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to diet alone!! I used to be 9 and a half stone when I was 17 but i slowly gained weight when I went university.. I need similar people to add me so I can feel motivated!!

:-)

Here is the best path to follow:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants