Your perfect Body! what will it take?

Options
Hi everyone,

I know everyone will have different amounts of weight to lose, and the lucky ones that only need to lose 20/30 pounds their bodies shouldn't be affected with loose skin. But the people who are older, or have several stones over weight, or gained and lost, gained and lost too many times, their skin has probably lost all of its elastic now.

I'm 54 years of age, and lost 13 stones 4 times, this last time I've now lost over 14 stones (199.5 pounds).

Considering the above, the only area where my skin hasn't gone back well is my bingo wings, and my inner thighs. What are your areas of concern? My boobs used to be 52JJ I'm now 34 E a little saggy, but I do not want any plastic put inside them, and happy with their size now.

I'm going to have my arms, and inner thighs done though once I've reached my target weight, and treat myself. I already have a plastic surgeon picked out. What are you going to do?

Replies

• ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    I'm mainly trying to get my tummy to be nice and flat. And maybe me waist a bit thinner.

I have thought of plastic surgery, but I'm so terrified of the thought! Plus I am a little young.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be about 4 inches taller. I don't think a surgery for that exists though. :frown:
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be about 4 inches taller. I don't think a surgery for that exists though. :frown:

no..... if that was the case, I'd ask for another 5 inches myself to stop my husband calling me a hobbit!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Tummy and inner thigh job. A face lift would be nice too hehe but I have to draw the line somewhere
  • nicoleisback
    Options
    When I am done having kids (I plan on 1 more) I will get my boobs done.
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For me it would take just under 3 stone in weight, major breast reduction or removal. There are things I dont like about my figure that are a little extreme. I hate having breasts and wouldnt miss them.
    Ive learned to live with that I will never have my ideal figure, though, ad long as I can lose the weight and possibly save for surgery I will be happy.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of loose skin around my belly from pregnancy and c-section and on my inner thighs and arms as well, though I've only lost 45 lbs. I also have stretch marks pretty much everywhere, but I'm not really willing to go through surgery to fix it. I'm going to give it time to tighten up after I hit my goal and focus on a more positive mental image of myself instead.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

no..... if that was the case, I'd ask for another 5 inches myself to stop my husband calling me a hobbit!

This. I'm 5'1. I would *love* to be taller...
    I've got around 76lbs to lose.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck and a boob lift, maybe. I want to see how bad things are once I am actually down to a healthy weight and stay at it for at least 2 years.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I dunno. *shrugs* When I'm done I will have lost about 150lbs, and undoubtedly there will be some loose skin, but I will be happy to just lift weights and try to look the best I can look with clothes on and not bother with any surgery. I'd rather take that 10 to 30 grand and buy a nice old classic convertible. :bigsmile:
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    If I could afford it, I would atleast like a tummy tuck. Would be nice to get an arm lift and thighs done too, oh, and my boobs. :) Maybe everything will shrink up over time, but IDK. Lost 100lb's over the course of 6-8 years, and 60 of that was in the last 2 years. Not to mention how huge my belly got when I was pregnant my second time! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....first the working out!!!:sad: Eating right:sad: THEN the tweeking. Botox....boob lift....tummy tuck.....

Remember the 6 million dollar man? or better yet, the Bionic Woman..yeah that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for a money tree to sprout in my backyard with $5,000, so I can get implants-my 38Bs went down to a 34A (and saying A is being generous :grumble: ). Otherwise I love how I look :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am pretty happy with what I have now. I am going to keep lifting and become even more amazing. :bigsmile:
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I really, really hate the idea that plastic surgery is such a common option for folks trying to perfect their bodies. Don't get me wrong; I think it can do wonders for self-esteem (being able to not ever think again about insecurities over a certain thing again). My sister got a nose job, and it's lovely that she never, ever worries about her nose in her appearance anymore. I just would hate it if it were basically a requirement, you know?

Me, I have cellulite that I would love a magic wand for. But since only a very few women don't have it, I wish that it could be seen instead as just normal and fine, like crinkly elbow skin :D

I also keep that lower tummy fat pad at my ideal weight. I don't hate it except that folks tend to hate those. It actually fits my body type, with the boobs and booty, so I think I'll be OK about it. I just wish you saw them more on models, celebrities, etc. That's what I'd change.