Re-focused!

Hello all, I have been on and off for a few years. 5 years ago, I lost 50 lbs, but then gained it all back plus some. So now, I am back and refocused. Would love to have motivation and others going through the same struggles I have been going through. With support and motivation, we can all do it! Please feel free to add me as a friend! Let's lose this weight once and for all!!!!

Replies

• mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome back Jill! I wish you luck on your journey. I'm sure you'll do well on mfp, with motivation! Please feel free to add me .
  • necei
    necei Posts: 3 Member
    good morning and I am getting refocused myself all the support I can get is greatly appreciate it good luck
  • dmhat6278
    dmhat6278 Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations on deciding to get back on track! Please feel free to add me (anyone can) and I will try to encourage you along the way! Good luck.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Welcome back, I sent you a friend request...good luck
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Hi Jill!

I am with you. I joined MFP a while back and dropped out around the 2nd week out of lack of focus and motivation.

I finally had a breaking point and said "no more of this b.s!" I look at all of the amazing success stories posted on here and I can't help but think that I can do that too.

Kudos on your return and let's all kick some (___|___) !
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Welcome back Jill. Most of us have been off and on again. You'll do great. Stay focused on the big picture and don't beat yourself up if you are not perfect.... none of us are. I Just friended you. Good luck on the journey ahead. YOU'VE GOT THIS!