advice- petite female

Options
I am 5'2" CW is 122.....GW: 112.......I have gained about 10 pounds in the last 5 years due to stress/age I think.
I would like to be around 110-115 which is not a huge difference but for a petite female - it just is- .....I have not been able to loose anything. I am curious about eating back exercise calories.....Should I be?
Also unsure of what my activity level is? My BMR is 1340- and TDEE range is high depending on the day due to a desk job 45 hours a week and training for a half marathon so my weekends I do long runs. Weekly I do about 4 miles per day 3 days a week.
Any suggestions are helpful..thank you

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Perhaps use TDEE - 20% set to moderately active - I use the calculator on the fattofitradio.com site.

I'm in AWE of people who run marathons - or any fraction of marathons. Nice work.
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you eat? There is a weightloss guru named Jorge Cruise. I follow his 3 hour diet, where you eat every 3 hours - like break, snack, lunch, snack,etc. He recommends for short women to eat only 1250-1450 calories / day.
  • cleanlife28
    cleanlife28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ......just thought I was not moderately active anymore because I sued to do this much exercise and have an active job. With Lightly active estimated to eat 1700 per day and moderate is at 2018
    I do end up eating more eventually than I want to when I restrict lower than 1500-1600.