30 day restart challenge anyone?

Options
Anyone want to do a 30 day restart challenge? Basically 30 days of spot on eating and hardcore working out to get a jumpstart on looking good by christmas. We can check in daily with reports on eating and workouts and do a weekly weigh in. Anyone interested?

Replies

• RC49_125
    Options
    I'm in! I'll do it.
  • Mexs
    Mexs Posts: 5
    Options
    Me too. Count me in. xx
  • parkekat
    Options
    Sweet!! Lets start tomorrow with the tracking and updating but first feel free to post a mini bio about yourself! I love to acctually be friends with the people who i get to know and support
  • Diggedydog
    Options
    I am in. Starting 27th. Had a bad week and need the restart. I am 44, 289 lbs, substitute teacher. Part of my goal is to not eat out in a fast food jont or resaurant more than twice in the thirty days.
  • annsmall1984
    annsmall1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm more than interested! But new to the site, and not really sure how it all works.

A little about myself. I'm a stay at home mom to three children. My newest addition is only eight weeks old. I love her to pieces, but I feel like she wrecked my body : (

I spent most of the pregnancy on bed rest. So not only did I gain weight, but any muscle I had is gone!

So I'm hoping to drop around 30 pounds and really shape up. We live in Utah and there are tons of outdoor things to do, but 'm just not fit enough for any of it. My goal is to be able to hike Zions Park next fall.
  • parkekat
    Options
    Im glad people are interested! Its so much easier starting out to have people right there with you! A little about me....

Im 19 i spent the past 9 months working my way down from my highest weight of 237, my lowest has been 141 which i was about a month ago. The stress and pressure of being a college freshman set in and ive gain back weight. not sure how much because i refuse to step on the scale and find out. I dont need a number to make me happy i just want to fit back into my "skinny" jeans which are pretty dang snug. I plan on running 5 days a week and doing bootcamp strength class twice a week and maybe some spin and zumba when i get the chance. I just want to get back into my healthy habits and lose this weight before i go home for thanksgiving because im ashamed that i gained it in the first place.
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes, I neeed this! I seem stalled out at -34 lbs. Trying for -57 ( or more) lbs.
    Lets DO this thing!!!
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sorry...mini bio.... 54 years young.... feeling more like 30 something since losing 34 lbs. Start weight 207 goal weight 150 ish. Height 5'7" Doing lots of walking 30 minutes four times per week. Haven't been weight training but would like to. Am going to check out some of the online videos this week for getting more exercise in...any suggestions??
  • RCharlotteRose
    RCharlotteRose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. Seems like a good way yo kick start the positive mental attitude!
    I'm 22 and had not realised just how much weight I'd gained over the past couple of years. So after months of complaining I have decided to do something about it.
    I used to use the weight watchers plan but that really didn't last long.
    I train 2-5 times a week, however I want to get in the habit of ensuring I exercise at least 3times a week.
    Love the idea behind this group and I hope everyone gets the result they are after
  • colemakim
    Options
    I'm in!
  • stacymontgomery2323
    Options
    I will do it, think it will be good to have a community to help me stay focused.

I follow a Paleo diet 80% of the time. After a check up with my doctor I noticed that I had gained 4 pounds. I eat healthy but have a hard time with portion control. I jog and do the Tracy Anderson Method. I have two toddlers and am busy so I do not get to work out as much as I like.
  • JadoreKe
    JadoreKe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!

My name is Key'Assia & I am 20years old. My heaviest weight was 270 & I am now 209. I would like to be 185 pounds. That's my goal weight. I am 5'9. I work out 5-6 times a week and I count my calories like crazy & try to think tons of water. I've been slacking lately & and have not been able to lose as much as I was in the beginning !!!!!!!!! Sooooo this will be a good way for me to jump back on the get my junk together wagon !!
  • missa831
    missa831 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in! Sounds amazing and just what I am looking for
  • JadoreKe
    JadoreKe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting when ??
  • cassandraromany
    Options
    Im in Im in I am new to this and it all sounds really good and I am ready for a new start. I am 20yrs and recently lost 11lbs from 235 and I have gained back 5lbs within abt a month. How does this work?
  • minimommy31
    Options
    I love this challenge, all in!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to do a 30 day restart challenge? Basically 30 days of spot on eating and hardcore working out to get a jumpstart on looking good by christmas. We can check in daily with reports on eating and workouts and do a weekly weigh in. Anyone interested?

Are you going to start a group? Then you can just invite everyone in this thread to it, and you'll have your own mini-forum.
  • parkekat
    Options
    I started a group! Its called 30 day restart challenge! join and we can start tomorrow!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me I am in
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I started a group! Its called 30 day restart challenge! join and we can start tomorrow!

Here's the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17270-30-day-restart-challenge