Going to a resteraunt with no calorie info

I have saved a ton of calories because we are going to a local sports bar with my parents (one of their favorite places) and I don't know what any of the nutritional info is.

They have salads, but the only ones that sound decent also sound like they would be crazy in calories. So I am going to end up having 6 teriyaki wings and a side salad ( with my dressing from home) .

I have looked in the food diary here and wings range from 60-100 calories. Would using the in between 80 calories work ok? What would you do?

Replies

• TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    80 would probably be a good estimate based on what I know of wings and teriyaki sauce
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Wings = yikes lol. But if it fits in your calories, why not?

Grilled chicken and veggies always works. Salad is fine as long as you watch the toppings and ask for dressing on the side (or low cal dressing).
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Wings are usually fried, with the skin on. I would be shocked if your six wings were under 500 calories. There are way better choices. You can have a 6oz steak with way more actual meat for about 300 calories, for example.
  • Well they had a special of Broiled scallops that wasn't posted in their online menu. So I had that and a baked potato.