Is being Skinny really that far away?

Options
I am 141 pounds at 5'5. I am not overweight but I do have quite a stomach and jiggly arms. I was probably suppose to be born a cute chubby bear.... :3 But took form of a chubby human. I will be eating a 1200 calorie diet started tomorrow. If I follow this strategic plan until March 27, will I lose 25 pounds and reach my goal weight at 116 pounds? Is being skinny really that far away? Idk if I will be strong enough to lose weight. I don't want to give up. How can I get motivated to continue this war against overindulging to junk food?

Replies

• faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Throw out your scale and start lifting some heavy weights :)
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Set your goals to living a healthier life and forget about the weight for now. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and check our my diary.
    Spend some time working out your TDEE to ensure you are eating the right amount of cals.
    You can do this
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Agreed though out the scale!! What has worked best for me has been weight lifting and actually eating more. You need fuel and it's a matter of the kind of food that you eat
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Throw out your scale and start lifting some heavy weights :)

^ This. Losing weight does not get rid of belly fat and love handles, reducing your bodyfat percenatge does. Lifting heavy while eating a deficit will help you retain muscle while loing weight, thus lowering your bodyfat percentage.