Ladies who completed Focus T25 Results/Pictures please!

Options
I started Focus T25 after a co worker would just not stop raving about it!! So I took it home, asked my husband to do it with me and we are hooked. I only completed week 1 of alpha but I am so excited. Please share before after pics or just let me know your inches lost vs weight lost I am really excited :)

Replies

• MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP - Please Share :):flowerforyou:
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics just yet, but I just finished week 5 Alpha and lost only 2 lbs, but about 5 inches and I'm starting to see mini bits of abs...this is after just finishing Insanity and losing only about 6-7 lbs, but well over 13 inches. My only advice is to stick with the program, stick with the diet and toss away your scale!! Good luck and dig deep for those 25 minutes!!
  • lelliott0307
    lelliott0307 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Between the Alpha and Beta rounds of T25, I lost 4.5 pounds and 6.5 inches overall. I've since completed 4 additional weeks of Gamma and am preparing to repeat the program. Here are my before and after pictures;

Starting Weight: 145.5
    Ending Weight: 140
    Height: 5'7

preT25.jpg
    jessicasmithafter.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
  • cmv0821
    cmv0821 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of Alpha, not much weight lost yet, but I have lost inches, wont be posting any pics yet tho, the before its wayyyyyy bad! I just keep pushing forward, I know that I am way better off now than I was 4 weeks ago!
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 5 of Alpha and have lost a couple pounds and probably around 4 inches total so far. :) I also lift weights 2 times a week at the Y.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My results, I didn't lose by like 2 lbs. I lost about 19 inches off my entire body though.

25p1c43.jpg
  • jchapa83
    jchapa83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My Results! Lost 5lbs and 5 inches :)

33esf0m.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!