Fitbit, where do you wear it?

Options
Mokey41
Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
I have a Fitbit Zip and I've been wearing it tucked in my bra. I tried wearing it on my hip but it drives me nuts if my hand keeps hitting it. Wear do you wear yours and do you feel one place is more accurate than another?

Also I've been thinking about upgrading to a Flex or the new Force but do they have to be worn on your wrist? I don't really like anything on my arm when I'm at work or just home. It would be already during exercise but otherwise can you take it out of the armband and stick it, oh say, in my bra like the Zip?

Replies

• samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Mine is clipped to the inside of my left pocket (FitBit One). All of my shorts have pockets so that always works for me. It goes it the wrist band at night.
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and wear it clipped to the center of my bra facing in. Never had a problem with it falling out.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and wear it clipped to the center of my bra facing in. Never had a problem with it falling out.

Same here.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have the zip and I wear it clipped to my bra. The only time I don't is when I am wearing a top that it can be seen through. Then I wear it clipped on the inside of my pants pocket.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the Flex? Does it have to be worn in the wristband?
  • akatrk
    akatrk Posts: 1
    Options
    I found wearing my Fitbit One in my little pocket above my right front pocket works best for me. I put it on my belt the first day I ever wore it and lost it. Retraced my steps and got lucky and found it. Since then, it's been in that little pocket. Just have to remember to take it out at the end of the day.
  • DavidC1857
    DavidC1857 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, but everything I've read about the Flex indicates that it only goes in the wristband. I'm sure the Force is the same way.

I have a One and I wear it clipped to my shirt pocket facing in, unless I'm wearing a shirt without a pocket. In that case, it's clipped high up on a pants pocket, also facing in.

I don't think where it is clipped will effect it's accuracy. At least I've not read anything that would indicate that.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Fitbit one. I wear mine clipped to my bra. If I wear something that you can see it through, I wear it clipped to a belt loop, but I have had the timer start when it is clipped there a couple of times.
    I don't know if the step count is more accurate clipped to one place over another, but it would be interesting to know if anyone has any information on this. I do know that it does not count steps on my elliptical work outs accurately. It registers less stept than I take, but I still love it and would not be without it. A great motivator for me.
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wear mine back and forth between my bra and my right pocket. I'm curious on which is more accurate though.