binge eating success?

Options
2»

Replies

• ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This has been me for the last week as well. first going over by 300... then going over by 900-1000 calories. I felt sick of myself, I couldn't believe i ate all of that (and used to eat like that) and am so full to bursting but kept wanting more. I'd binge on things i haven't had in a long time like cake or cookies, ice cream and my biggest problem were sweet potato chips. I think my problem was I started restricting a lot of foods that were actually good for me like onions, garlic, gluten and so on because I believed they upset my stomach and I had ibs or something or another, in reality, i let stress and anxiety get the better of me. I tried changing too much at one time and really messed myself up on the inside. I finally got myself back on track because I didn't fully understand what I was doing to myself.
    I find that chewing peppermint orbit gum helps with the food cravings and teas as well. Down side to drinking a lot of liquids is the constant peeing lol. Not a lot of fun when you work as a waitress and have to be running around a lot. Also distraction is key. finding something to do or people to be around makes you less hungry because you aren't focusing on it. I just count my small victories to when I say no to something I know I do not need and that is how I look at it, I want it, but I don't really need it. it's doesn't have any nutritional value therefore it doesn't need to go into my body type thing. It's hard to do, but I know it needs to be done and that is all that matters.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!