Looking for buddy to stay accountable with during cut?

Options
Heya,

I have decided to try and 'cut' over the next 6 weeks or so before doing bulking, and have started to eat at TDEE-15% which is about 1750 a day. Is there anyone else out there trying to cut who loves eating a lot like me and finds it difficult? Would be great to have a partner so we can make each other accountable!

I am hoping to lose about 3kgs at most and then up my calories and try to gain some muscle. I need to reduce my bf% anyway, and although I would prefer to be bulking right now, knowing that Xmas, summer and travelling is around the corner from mid-December I thought that would be the best time to bulk once I have my figure more in check!

I'm from Sydney, Australia, and will soon be crazy busy working as a finance intern so would appreciate any support I can get :)

Thanks so much!

Jess

Replies

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a bit less than you (today I netted ~1300 which was ~1600 less exercise) but I'd be happy to help where I can. I'm from Sydney too :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a bit less than you (today I netted ~1300 which was ~1600 less exercise) but I'd be happy to help where I can. I'm from Sydney too :)

yeah I am jogging about 30mins a day 5 days a week and weight training, in addition to aiming for 10,000 steps a day so I need all my 1750 cals! Woo fellow Sydney mfp-er, yes I need all the help I can get <3 I used to be under 62 kgs so wanna get back there! :flowerforyou:
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I would love to be able to jog for a full 30mins! At the moment I can do about 10mins then I have to stop a walk for a bit to get my breath back.

Your pics look fantastic by the way.
  • tiddlebit11
    Options
    Im happy to help where i can!!! But i hope you already knew that ;)