Back to weight loss routine again

Options
Hi guys,

I kind of had a holiday season here so stopped counting and controlling for 3 weeks and just had fun. Now I am back on track and I have around 6-7 kgs to lose. But now I am suddenly finding it really hard to stick to 1200 calories. Can you give me tips on easing into the process of weightloss again?

P.S I am around 4'11"-5' ft tall. and current weight is 56kg.

Replies

• p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more. Log everything.

It takes 28 days for something to become a habit, so aim for that 30 day log-in streak.

You haven't got a lot to lose, so take it steady and don't expect liner losses.

There's no "starvation mode" or "plateaus", just calories in and calories out. You can't exercise too much (*).

Good luck and make lots of friends.

(*) Well, arguably, you can if you are making yourself sick or working your heart rate above theoretic maxHR , but otherwise....
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    OK, some tough love here... you dont have much to lose, what happens if you set MFP to 1/2-1 pound a week weightless. Does it give you more calories? You might find it easier to eat at a higher level than 1200, enjoy the food and lose weight a little more slowly. This will also make it easier when you get to maintenance. Good luck. I wish I only had a small amount to go!!