Progress pics! I feel so good today!!

Options

Replies

• Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done. Round of applause. Keep pushing!!!
  • azerty1981
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Todayistheday13
    Todayistheday13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This def just helped motivate me! Thank you for sharing! :happy:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress....there is a saying in Spanish...."tantas curvas y yo sin fuernos" lol which loosely translated means..."so many curves and I don't even have brakes" lol

You look great!!! thanx for the inspiration!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like that after only 4 months? Way to go, you look fabulous!

Did/do you mainly just eat at a deficit or did you exercise?
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You give me inspiration!!! I'm 5'4" and I was looking at your pictures thinking I'd never be long and svelte like that. I'm so glad to know that you can look that great and be my height!!! Thank you and congratulations! I can't believe that 17 pounds made such a difference. You rock!!!
  • poppinsk
    Options
    Wow!! You look lovely. I can tell that you feel wonderful just from your words. So happy for you. I have a big cruise in February that I'd like to not feel ashamed on! That's about 4 months away, you are my motivation!!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options

Thanks!!
    I've mostly ate ate deficit while walking 3 or 4 times a week for about 40 minutes each time.
    Regarding fitness I did 30 Days Shred sometimes (not on a regular basis) and 40 minutes of water aerobic once a week.

I'm starting a strengh program this week (Strong Curves or NROL4W, don't know yet). I want to keep my figure but be toned.

Bottom line, if I can YOU DEFINITELY CAN!!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options
    You give me inspiration!!! I'm 5'4" and I was looking at your pictures thinking I'd never be long and svelte like that. I'm so glad to know that you can look that great and be my height!!! Thank you and congratulations! I can't believe that 17 pounds made such a difference. You rock!!!

You definitely can!! It's possible to be short and look fine. DEFINITELY!! It can not be an excuse!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options
    Wow!! You look lovely. I can tell that you feel wonderful just from your words. So happy for you. I have a big cruise in February that I'd like to not feel ashamed on! That's about 4 months away, you are my motivation!!

Go for it and prepare so you can enjoy your cruise to the fullest!! It's so awesome to feel good about yourself. 4 months of work is nothing compared to the reward.
    BELIEVE ME!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great results.. so motivating!!
  • GettingMooreInShape
    Options
    Go girl!! You look AWESOME! And I bet you feel even better!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Yu have done amazingly well - it took me twiCe as long at least! I completely agree - wish I'd known about this site earlier instead of assuming I'd have to stay fat because of middle age!:wink:
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options
    And I bet you feel even better!

I feel better than I ever did!!! Strong and confident! No price for that!!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

Thanks!!
    I've mostly ate ate deficit while walking 3 or 4 times a week for about 40 minutes each time.
    Regarding fitness I did 30 Days Shred sometimes (not on a regular basis) and 40 minutes of water aerobic once a week.

I'm starting a strengh program this week (Strong Curves or NROL4W, don't know yet). I want to keep my figure but be toned.

Wonderful, thanks!

I have been walking since spring (about 3.5 mph for 3 miles) almost everyday except the past few weeks when it has been raining and cold - and doing 30ds. I think I'm not losing because I'm breastfeeding and have low milk supply. I think my body wants to hang onto some fat stores because of the low supply. I'm not sure though. I'm still sticking to it and I'm also looking into lifting, but I think I'm going to try strong lifts 5x5. I'm interested in seeing what you think when you start!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options

Thanks!!

Wonderful, thanks!

I have been walking since spring (about 3.5 mph for 3 miles) almost everyday except the past few weeks when it has been raining and cold - and doing 30ds. I think I'm not losing because I'm breastfeeding and have low milk supply. I think my body wants to hang onto some fat stores because of the low supply. I'm not sure though. I'm still sticking to it and I'm also looking into lifting, but I think I'm going to try strong lifts 5x5. I'm interested in seeing what you think when you start!

I don't know anything about breastfeeding but what you makes sense. I'll let you know about strengh training. Feel free to add me as a friend if it's not done yet!
  • mmazelev
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!
  • Mjconnelly586
    Mjconnelly586 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4 months?? Holy moly! You look amazing!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!