Help: Elliptical Calorie Count

Options
Background: I'm 5'3, 135lbs, and I have a decent amount of muscle weight. I'm trying to lose that "last 10 pounds." About 5 days a week I hit the gym, doing the elliptical for no less than 1 1/2 hours, usually 2 hours, and occasionally, when there's a really good baseball game on TV, 2 1/2 hours. Depending on how long I've been on the machine I adjust the intensity, but I always do the first three miles at an 11 or 12 intensity, and then reduce to an 8 or a 9 when I start getting tired. At these intensities, I'm averaging a 9 - 10 minute mile. I might slow as I get tired, but I continue to push myself.

Dilemma: MFP estimates my calories burned count at approximately 583 calories per 65 minutes. However, the elliptical tells me I'm burning closer to 660 calories for 65 minutes -- say, 660 for 6.5 miles at the intensity levels written above. I've been using the number provided by the machine when I record my calories burned, and I aim for 1000 calories in each work out. This is partially because I do like food, and I want to be able to diet without feeling like I'm starving myself. However, I wanted to check that I'm not actually over estimating my calorie count because I haven't dropped a pound in 2 weeks--- haven't gained, but haven't dropped. And when I searched these forums, it said that MFP actually overestimates calorie count, which would mean that even the 583 per 65 minutes is too high.

Furthermore, I go yoga--- when I do, I'm usually moving and sweating the whole time--- it's not hot yoga, but it's definitely not relaxed / lazy yoga, and according to MFP that's only 150 calories an hour which just doesn't seem right.

So, please help-- with my stats and my activity level, can anyone offer guidance about how to get an accurate picture of the calories I'm burning so I know what I can eat?