23 and looking to lose ~68 lbs

Options
My name is Amber. I'm 23, and I live in Michigan. I'm currently a college student going for my AA. I might continue on to get a bachelor's in some degree in biology because the topic interests me a lot. Recreationally, I'm interested in gaming and technology.

As for my weight loss: I've been overweight ever since I hit puberty. A combination of inactivity (sudden computer/internet!) and new hormones screwed me over. It never seemed like a huge deal to me. However, since last year, I've been more and more focused on my health. I lost around 22 lbs last year without trying too hard. I "fell off the bandwagon" and went back into maintanence (which is probably the best thing to happen when not paying attention to what you eat!) Now, I'm back and ready to attempt to tackle the remaining weight.

I have been working out for the past few weeks (which is new to me). I belong to a gym right down the road, and do strength training 2-3x per week and cardio 2-3x per week, along with staying within my calories. Throughout October, I've lost around 4-5 pounds so far (fluctuates). I'm losing around a pound a week, which is a nice steady pace.

I'm primarily looking for friends who can help motivate me, and I can help motivate them as well. Age, gender, life situations, etc are all irrelevant to me because we're all here on the same journey. (And frankly, I think I'm getting to the point where I'm boring my friends with all my health/fitness talk.)

My diary is locked, so if that is a huge issue with you, please don't waste your time or mine :) I know my diet isn't great right now so I'm not really confident in opening it just yet.

If you're looking for someone supportive and you're supportive yourself, please add me or post in this thread and I'll add you!

ETA: Also, I might accidentally spam your feed a little. :( I have a Withings scale which automatically synchs, and it posts when I'm lighter than the day before. But since I weigh in every day, it's somewhat random. For example, last week I hit 195 lb so it posted something on my feed, I shot back up throughout the week, and then I hit 196 again this weekend and it posted again. Don't add me if this is an issue either hahaha.