mobile and pc account

Options
Hi
not too sure if this is the correct forum for this post but here goes,
how do I link my mobile and pc accounts they're the same account but when I track food or exercise on either it wont show on the other? so if i track my breakfast on the pc it wont show on my mobile app. Do i have to type said breakfast twice once on the app and once on the pc? hope someone can help and I hope this is the right place to post this question.
thanks
euthie
xxxxx

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    If you input on the pc, when you log onto your phone app hit the left tab and scroll to the bottom. There should be a sync button that will update what you did on the pc. If you input in both, it'll count twice and get uber confusing! Hope this helps!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You are using the same login information for the PC and the mobile app, right? I mean, you don't have two separate accounts? Mine updates automatically without having to manually sync anything.
  • euthena
    euthena Posts: 31
    Options
    Thank you guys I am now synced lol xxxxxxx
  • gdreeves71
    Options
    If you input on the pc, when you log onto your phone app hit the left tab and scroll to the bottom. There should be a sync button that will update what you did on the pc. If you input in both, it'll count twice and get uber confusing! Hope this helps!

I tried this and it didn't work. I'll try again
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I have to clear the memory cache on Android phone before it syncs properly.