Super sexy daily check-in buddy.

Options
This post is sort of NSFW.

I have been sucking at this. I've gained like 20 pounds back after losing over 100. Feels crappy. ANYWAY. I have a very..er...interesting job, where I have to be a bit revealing. On Nov. 20 I'm going to have a...uh... business meeting? I dunno how to tip-toe around this- I'm a camgirl.

ANYWAY, I don't have a goal in mind other than staying to my plan for the next month to lose as much as I can (safely, etc) and more just to feel good. My job is very much affected by my confidence so I need to feel like I've done an AWESOME job keeping my body decently sexy.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to have daily check in/chats with me? We can talk about what we did that day and all that crap. Someone to keep me focused, and I'll do the same. It'd be through messages on here. :) I'd prefer to have someone with a sense of humor who isn't anti-whatIdo.
Someone I can ***** and rant at when I feel like I've failed at something during the day. Obviously I'd want you to ***** and rant back.

Anyone want to let me annoy them EVERY SINGLE DAYYY for a month?! :D Lemme know.