How do I log Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
workouts? I'm so confused on how to add this exercise. I would love some help..thanks! :)

Or should I say WHAT to log it as! I know the cardiovascular would be cardio, but what about the other days?

Replies

• mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I log the cardio sessions as aerobic high impact which equals about 170 calories for me
    For the strenght, circuit training part I put about 100-150 calories per session

I have a HRM and I burn around 200 calories doing the cardio session and 175 calories doing the strenght training, I substract 20-25% of what my HRM says because those are more accurate for running or walking and because I don't want to be over my calories as I eat most of them back

5'3 and 113.5 pounds
  • unFATuated
    unFATuated Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Do you use a heart rate monitor or similar to measure your calorie burn? I personally don't log any of my exercise as anything specific, rather I use my HRM's estimate of calories burned and just add it in under cardio (regardless of what training it is). I usually don't add all of the calories it tells me, more like 3/4 of them.
  • livelovenlaughh13
    livelovenlaughh13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.

I don't currently have a heart rate monitor, but I am really wanting one. Can anyone recommend a decent one?
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 one and it's pretty good, does the job and is not that expensive (less than 100$ on amazon)