PB and cheese sandwich
    :blushing:
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    French fries dipped in ice cream
    Peanut butter, sharp cheddar, and bacon sandwiches

Are we related??? :laugh:

I love to dip my fries in shakes or ice cream. And I love me a good peanut butter and bacon sandwich - and now I have something new to try with it. I also love peanut butter, apples, and sharp cheddar cheese.
  • catawba01
    Options
    wow yep i agree wit most of it, Vegamite, never had it. we have a world market here so i will go in and see if they have any, also Pickles and bacon are good
  • NatashaZoee
    NatashaZoee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Some strange, some not, this are my favorite food combos:

Apples and Peanut Butter

Apples with Peanut Butter is the only thing keeping me going right now! Absolutely LOVE it :happy:
  • catawba01
    Options
    sure does I can't eat my spaghetti with out a dressing for me it is Thousand island.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices grilled right in with a lime ice-cream soda (delicious!)
    Cottage cheese and pepper
    Bacon dipped in syrup
    Peanut butter in coffee (haven't had that in a while...may have to plan that one day again....)
  • catawba01
    Options
    pickles and bacon vanilla wafers and chockolate cake icing, choc cake icing and fritos
  • roote13
    roote13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband likes to spread grape jelly on hash browns. I like to drink orange juice when I eat peanut butter.

Oh, and regarding vegemite, I used to think it smelled like burning tires. Thought the house was on fire one day, called out to the husband. Nope, he was making a vegemite sandwich.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    A1 sauce and green onion.

Chicken dumplings and mustard greens.

Rice and sugar.

Syrup and cornbread

Sweet potato and onion cheese.

French fries and vanilla malt.
  • UCSMiami
    UCSMiami Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    popcorn, jalapenos, bananas (salty, spicy, sweet)
  • 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    African peanut stew with chicken! So delicious! Peanut butter, tomatoes, red peppers in a soup! Oh my! Any peanut butter lover can appreciate this!
  • channadugger
    Options
    pickles and chocolate milk
    pickles and ice cream
    doritos and mustard
    pizza and ranch
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices grilled right in with a lime ice-cream soda (delicious!)
    Cottage cheese and pepper
    Bacon dipped in syrup
    Peanut butter in coffee (haven't had that in a while...may have to plan that one day again....)

Love cottage cheese and pepper. Too bad I can't eat dairy anymore. Cottage cheese is so good.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    pickles and chocolate milk
    pickles and ice cream
    doritos and mustard
    pizza and ranch
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have been craving pickles and ice cream for weeks now.
    Got my share of pickles but no ice cream :(
    It just isn't the same
  • LifeLibertyFitness
    Options
    Macaroni and Cheese with Canned Corn. Nothing better!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Pizza dipped in sour cream . . . Hmmmmmmm. pizza .
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Poutine - french fries, gravy and cheese curd

Apple pie with a slice of extra sharp cheddar (especially that good Irish cheddar)

And like the OP, I love salt on apples! I started with Granny Smiths because the salt helps cut that tartness but I've salted other apples and it's just as good.

I also heavily salt hard boiled eggs and when I was growing up we used to salt our cantelope.

P.S. My favorite tuna sandwich includes bread and butter pickles, especially the pickled onions (homemade version). I also love a sandwich called The Rachel which is turkey, colelaw and swiss. It's so excellent all melted together on a good multigrain bread...mmmm
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lentils, onions, salt, and rice..

Cheddar cheese and yogurt with orange marmalade.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Don't know any weird combos -- but I really really hate cheese (all of them) so I eat everything dairy free, including pizza lol. Everyone thinks that's weird enough.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love mixing brown rice, cottage cheese, tuna, sliced up avocado and top off with sriracha sauce. Every time I eat it at work, my co-workers make fun of me, but it's DELICIOUS.