My name is Will and I'm a recovering fatass.

Options
2»

Replies

• bacn60s
    bacn60s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Will
    Hang in there brother fatty...lol I was in the same boat myself....since April of this year I have changed that....
    I have changed my lifestyle... I am 63 and retired after working the night shift for approx. 20 years.
    April I was 223 lbs. today I am 167 lbs.. My low so far is 263lbs. I fluctuate with the fluid. not to worry..
    If I can do this then so can u. Log in your food daily, Don't eat anything processed, and exercise!!
    I am on a 1200 calorie diet... I stick with it daily... No cheat days for me..
    I started out walking a mile a day at first. Now I walk/jog up to 5 miles a day.. Its just something I have to do..
    This works , u just have to make time for exercise...
    I eat bacon and eggs for breakfast everyday, 3 healthy meals a day..
    U can eat chicken, turkey, and steak. NOTHING PROCESSED!!! The first meal of the day should be the main meal.. You can work that off... Breakfast, eat like a King, lunch, eat like a Prince, supper eat like a pauper.. (don't load up on food for supper,)
    I eat a lot of watermelon....sugarless popsicles,....etc.
    Good luck...stick with this and get back to me...
    Bill lost 58lbs so far....
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me too Will, me too. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey - admitting the problem is half the battle! :happy:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Your title truly cracked...me...up. :laugh:

3/4 of the effort here is ATTITUDE. If you have a crappy attitude, you will radiate it. The other quarter is effort. No matter if you fall off the wagon, get back on it immediately, not the next day.

I wish you well. :drinker:
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, same here! welcome to mfp. You can do this! :-) feel free to add me. you've already taken a great step in the right direction! best of luck!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The title made me smile.. Made a crappy Monday a bit better. Sending request.
  • wpanderson
    Options
    Hi Will! Feel free to add me! MFP can be really inspiring and useful! Use the tools you have and keep a positive mindset! :)