PB2 question

Options
I just bought some PB2 (LOVE IT btw) and I was wondering, just to clarify, is one serving 2 TBSP of the POWDER or 2 TBSP after it is reconstituted?

Replies

• epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons of the powder.
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    woohoo! That's what I thought, and that's what I was hoping, but just wanted to clarify
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Okay, what is PB2? I've heard a lot of people on here raving about it! :happy:
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am a huge PB2 fan the chocolate is my fav. I bought some at a little country store on a trip and now I can't find anymore so I will have to buy it online from now on. :ohwell:
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options

PB2 is my calorie savior! It is powdered peanut butter, the only ingredients I believe are peanuts, sugar and salt. or something like that. ANYWAY, I digress. For 2 TBSP of the powder it is only 45 calories! And you mix it with water to reconstitute it. It's actually quite good. Not as sweet as JIF but for breakfast this morning I mixed the powder with a bit of splenda and then reconstituted it. And since you're mixing 2 TBSP of powder with ~2TBSP of water...you actually get like 4 TBSP of peanut butter....for 45 freakin calories!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options

PB2 is my calorie savior! It is powdered peanut butter, the only ingredients I believe are peanuts, sugar and salt. or something like that. ANYWAY, I digress. For 2 TBSP of the powder it is only 45 calories! And you mix it with water to reconstitute it. It's actually quite good. Not as sweet as JIF but for breakfast this morning I mixed the powder with a bit of splenda and then reconstituted it. And since you're mixing 2 TBSP of powder with ~2TBSP of water...you actually get like 4 TBSP of peanut butter....for 45 freakin calories!

That's freaking rediculous! Why haven't I heard of this sooner!?! :laugh: Where can I buy it??