What Is Your Reward for Reaching Your GW?

Options

Replies

• j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Getting back into shape has been my #1 goal since my surgery last year robbed me of years of hard work. Being back in shape is reward enough, but still, I'm taking a vacation to somewhere tropical
  • melburkhart
    Options
    i'm getting a belly ring
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will buy myself some new clothes, and try to convince hubby of a nice vacation.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hot hot hot lingerie...
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    First, I'll probably crow here about it. :-)
    Second, I'll reset my calorie goals to maintenance. I expect that should feel pretty great.
    I'll play the rest by ear.

I've reached a weight I haven't been at since December 2001 and fit into taken-out-of-mothballs clothes for the first time in over a decade. If that's not a reward (and a few pounds short of goal weight at that), I don't know what is.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have 8lbs to go till my GW, and my reward will be just getting there!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    New clothes +BIKINI<3
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    seconding the bikini! I'm so excited for a new one in a size SMALL.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photo shoot here, too, complete with dance pole. :bigsmile:
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My hubby asked what I wanted. I'm getting a diamond anniversary band!
  • ktgirl40
    ktgirl40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds silly but a very nice bottle of wine. I purchased it before I started on MFP and have it sitting in my basement until I hit goal. I am getting very close now so looking forward to enjoying it.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    New clothes (maybe a retro bathing suit from Modcloth) & maybe a used Louis Vuitton purse.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    A cruise sounds good,but that depends on DH's health.Being thrilled to lose this flab works for me,that and some good perfume to go with a couple summer dresses.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,731 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to buy a fashionable take on a motorcycle jacket for a while, but figure I should get to goal weight first.

When I hit 16 kg down, I bought a ludicrously expensive handbag. I had promised to myself at 20 kg down, but then during the Christmas sales it was marked down by 30%. Same price per kilo.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Note quite to goal weight yet (about 8 pounds to go) but I went out and bought a few pairs of blue jeans over the weekend. (I was wearing 40 inch size before, but now fit into 32 inch.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    A life. And cute panties. So many pairs of cute panties.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    When I hit 115pounfs I am taking a week off devoting it to buying a new wardrobe...a girl needs time to look this good...LOL
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    A Hugo Boss suit.
  • BrewerByNight
    Options
    I'm saving for the following rewards:

At the half-way point of my 60lb loss total, I'm getting some new cowboy boots I've wanted forever

After losing 60lbs and keeping it off for a month or so in maintenance mode, I'm getting a new and NICE acoustic guitar to replace my beater
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a few tattoos in mind that I've been wanting to get. My boyfriend is a tattooist and won't do them until my body "settles", so I've decided to do at least one as a reward when I reach my first goal weight.