50lb down progress pics

Options
2»

Replies

• blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, really means the world to me :)
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing, I'm going to be posting soon myself with my progress pics, thanks for the reminder of why we are doing this!!!

Keep it up sister, I'll see you again at the next 30 mark!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Superb! :smile:
  • mytabouly
    mytabouly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely lovely! I love the costume :)
  • reds_1
    reds_1 Posts: 59
    Options
    Yay! Go you! Awesome work!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your attitude is awesome! So you are doing 5 days at 2000 cal and 2 at 500. What days are you doing 500? Not two in a row I'm assuming. Just sounds interesting. Not sure if I could do it without going nuts, lol. Keep up the good work!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your attitude is awesome! So you are doing 5 days at 2000 cal and 2 at 500. What days are you doing 500? Not two in a row I'm assuming. Just sounds interesting. Not sure if I could do it without going nuts, lol. Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone!

And nope not consecutive days, I do Monday and Thursday. If you google the 5:2 diet you will find lots of information about the plan I am doing right now.
  • msmonique46
    msmonique46 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for sharing. I love weigt loss journey pix, too. Continued success!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!