Before/After Halloween Style -64lbs

Options

Replies

• ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great! Best costume hands down! And your weight loss progress is nothing short of amazing!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your makeup was flawless!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Love both costumes XD but the more recent one is definitely the better of the two.

I've seen some of your other weight loss pics around. You are so awesome, and such an inspiration <3
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and obviously put in some hard work.

I am on the same journey - same size and weight but looking to lose some more before all is said and done.

And like everyone above, your costume idea and execution looks incredible. Great job!!!
  • happy_angi09
    happy_angi09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I love your costume too! If u don't mind me asking, what was your friend supposed to be? The one with the robe?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Yay for the progress, first off.

Secondly, your costumes are both awesome. I am seriously going to steal the Snow White idea for next year. And the B&W makeup is fascinating...may I ask if you did it yourself? Brilliant.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

For the makeup I made a grey base by blending makeup forever's clown white and black color flash stick. It takes a very small amount of black to get a usable grey, but of course the darkness will vary depending on your skin tone. I applied the grey all over my exposed skin (face, neck, chest, arms) and set it with translucent powder and mehron barrier spray. Then it was really just a matter of doing "normal" makeup over the top, but with a monochrome pallete. I used black, white, and grey eyeshadow for shading and highlighting, a grey eyeliner on my lips (with a little black to enhance shading), grey with a little black for my brows, and a white pencil inside my waterline to mask the pink. Applied false lashes and that was it :]

oops, I should have read everything first! Thanks!!!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look so slim! Terrific! :smile:
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I love your costume too! If u don't mind me asking, what was your friend supposed to be? The one with the robe?

Heheh... he's dressed up as my dad :p
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OMG the black & white Halloween makeup is wicked!! Stunningly creepy! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fab photos!!! I love Halloween!!!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great! You can see the weight loss in your face in those pics. That costume/make-up is awesome too!
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What a great time of year! You must be an actress! So so Fab!
  • rsemsem
    rsemsem Posts: 63
    Options
    great jaw line!!!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing but that is a killer costume idea. Nice job on both fronts.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing makeup and costume...Congrats, on your weight loss...
  • atrina111
    atrina111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in both pics.....congrats on your weight loss success and I love love both costume ideas!!!!
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Very cool idea! Looking good.
  • theonenonlymrssmith
    Options
    Way to go! And Another :handclap: on the costume! Brilliant work in every way.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss, and I echo everyone else, your idea for a costume was so cool! You're so creative! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!