Anyone with around 20lbs to lose?

Options
Hi all!!

Welll... I guess the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory!!

I'm 27 from London, UK and i'm looking to find some people with a similar amount of weight to lose... I'm only 20lb off of my Goal weight...

I say Only..

These last 20lb are what's scaring me the most... I would LOVE some friends to help motivate and keep pushing me through the final leg of the marathon!! I log every day and I'm always available and ready with advice and support!!

So please feel free to add me so we can help each other along!!

xx (`・ω・´) xx

Replies

• mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Pretty much ditto! 26, in Leeds, trying to lose about 20lbs. Not always logging every day, but remembering most days. I'm about 7kg off my initial goal weight (the weight I was pre-PhD), but I plan to drop that down once I've reached it.
  • shirukitsune
    Options
    i have 15 more pounds to lose to get to my prepregnancy weight :P
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, living in London and have 20-25lbs to lose. I've lost 11lbs in the past 9weeks so averaging out at a steady loss!

I log in every single day. Kind of addicted to MFP!!! And my diary is open to friends so feel free to add!
  • poisonbloom
    poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Fantastic!! Sending you friend requests now! :) xx
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    Hiya, im 28 from Hertfordshire. Ive got about 26 pounds to loose.
    But these are the tricky ones, not easy to loose and i keep falling off the wagon.
  • poisonbloom
    Options
    I know what you mean - this final stretch is a rough old journey!! Sent you friend request! xx
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It doesn't help that theres a KFC, Pizza Hut AND Burger King between the gym doors and my car!!!!!!!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in Plymouth UK and have 28lbs left to lose. Doesn't help that I have a Chinese take away at the bottom of my garden lol
  • poisonbloom
    Options
    ha ha! All these pesky fast food joints sneaking up on us! both added, good luck ladies!
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    30 from london, with 23lbs to lose. i've lost 15lbs of that before but put it back on etc. feel free to add me - i log each day, even if i have a day off i go back and log it all so i can view my own sabotaging...
  • somogyiviki
    somogyiviki Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I please join in? I'm 32, in Hungary and have about 8 kg to lose. But even getting 5 down first would be wonderful. It would be so helpful not to have to do it alone. :)
  • poisonbloom
    Options
    Wow! This 20-somethings club is pretty extensive!!!! Thanks for all your responses, v.grateful & looking forward to a new team of people to shift the last bits of blubber with!! x
  • xoloitzcuintli
    Options
    I'm 31 with about 18 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me, I would love the support and encouragement!