Feeling exhausted

Options
Does anybody have any good tips as to how to not play mind games with yourself? I am finding tthat I have been feeling exhausted from my lifestyle change lately. Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Eat. You need to up to within 100 or 150 of your goal. If you don't eat you will be exhausted and have no energy. Also eat back at least some of your exercise calories. I usually don't eat back if I only exercise between 100-300 calories if I exercise more than that I try to eat back about half. I also like to exercise early in the morning. It boosts my energy for the rest of the day.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Eat more food. you had over 600 calories left on Friday and NINE HUNDRED left on thursday. That's not the point. Eat enough to fuel your body and create a deficit. And, eat foods that fuel your body.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you realize this but your daily calorie goal already includes a deficit so there's no need to try to come in under that goal. You should also try to plan to eat back at least half of your earned exercise calories. Your body needs adequate fuel and without it, of course you're going to feel tired!

As your profile is private, I'm not sure how much you have to lose but make sure your goals are realistic.
    Here is a great guideline for setting weekly weight loss goals:
    If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Eat the majority of your exercise calories back. Remember that your calorie target already includes a deficit, even if all you do is sit around all day.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Eat more food. you had over 600 calories left on Friday and NINE HUNDRED left on thursday. That's not the point. Eat enough to fuel your body and create a deficit. And, eat foods that fuel your body.

This.gif