200 days and 75 Pounds Lost!

Options
The journey to this point has been amazing! I logged in for the first time 200 days ago and have not missed even one day! So far I have lost 75 pounds and am feeling great. I try to exercise at least one hour a day, but often do two. Water aerobics is my favorite exercise and I am lucky enough to have an indoor pool in the complex where I live. I also try to walk my dog briskly and I am now taking a body sculpt class once a week.

This has been an amazing transformation for me. I feel strong both physically and mentally. Looking forward to logging in for another 200 days!

Replies

• Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow! good for you and great dedication! very inspiring! pics would be great too if you can post them! good luck I know you'll make your goal in no time!!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is very impressive! And especially since I see that you are 59. Congrats to you for your commitment and dedication. Don't get discouraged if your weight loss starts to slow down dramatically. As your weight drops, you will start losing more slowly. But be patient and stick with it and you will get there. I can only imagine how much better you feel already, Kudos to you! :drinker:
  • Cindy72254
    Options
    I can't figure out how you post the pictures here. There doesn't seem to be an upload link
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Posting pics is a bit involved. You need to upload them to a site like Photobucket, then you can paste the link in a post. Be sure you change the IMG before and after the pic, to lower case img before posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!