woman please

Options
Do you guys retain alot of water around your friendly visitor each month. It seems like I always gain right before and during. Then after I will lose the weight I seemed to gain

Replies

• Morganadk2
    Morganadk2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes , it's perfectly normal :)
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes :smile:
    I dont even go near the scale at TOM!
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yep, half a stone some months. Best just not to look. I find the cravings worse than anything right before, though (SO HUNGRYYY)
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Great, because I have went on the scale and dont do anything different as far as exercise and diet and still gain
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Yep, half a stone some months. Best just not to look. I find the cravings worse than anything right before, though (SO HUNGRYYY)

^ This. :)
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yep, water weight gets me, then. I blame it on ALLLLLL of the sodium my body craves the week before.
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I don't have periods because of my birth control, but losing weight is much slower because of it, its like a drag. When I was off birth control I lost a lot more really quickly, but hormones really did play havoc on me.

Being a woman really smells sometimes >:
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Being a woman really smells sometimes >:
    [/quote]

literally :p
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yeah, so I usually avoid the scale that week...and people
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Log it all and you can look back over time and see the pattern. That said, I'd avoid salty things and drink extra water if I still had that problem. I'm older now, and beyond that.:wink:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

^ This. :)

Me too! I want to eat the entire house the week before!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I realize that if I do core workouts, the cravings are less. I feel like my stomach is full because it's tight.. Strange feeling, but I'm not complaining.