women in their 20s - we should support each other!

Options
2»

Replies

• BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great Topic!

I am 27. I just graduated from grad school working on a license right now. I have a son (6 going on 15). I have been bigger all my life (well i was skinny senior year of high school and freshman year of college). I started using MFP in September after never really wanting to calorie count. It is going really well so far!

My food diary is open ... I treat MFP like facebook and post all the time. Feel free to add me!

50540473.png
  • Mjconnelly586
    Mjconnelly586 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love this! I am 27, work full-time. I have always found exercising easy but struggle with making good food choices as I love carbs, cheese and red wine. I and am having a hard time losing some Lbs which was never a prob when I was in HS and college.... Would love some support and friends on here! Feel free to add me!
  • jbrooke17
    jbrooke17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    would love to be supported by those in my age group! Add me! :)
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I Love these Post. I am 22 I have always been discouraged that I am so young. I could not really relate to other women I am always looking for friends to encourage and support each other. I have a full time job and a school it hard to find time to exercise. I wear a pedometer and get in 10,000 steps. It is very encouraging. I am looking for ways to switch up my exercise. Feel free to add. Suppoting each other is huge I have been on this for 90 days and have lost 27 pounds. I never thought I would get this far!:tongue:
  • oldfashchic
    oldfashchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 26! I am new here and looking for friends! Send me requests! :D btw I restart my weight loss journey tomorrow!
  • dlsaw
    dlsaw Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love some friends on here! I just joined. I'm 26 and a mother of two little girls (ages 4 and 8 months). I work full time. I definitely need some motivation!
  • aejonker
    aejonker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 19 but I don´t live at home anymore, so if you want you can add me!
  • StacySwi
    Options
    Love this! I am 27, work full-time. I have always found exercising easy but struggle with making good food choices as I love carbs, cheese and red wine. I and am having a hard time losing some Lbs which was never a prob when I was in HS and college.... Would love some support and friends on here! Feel free to add me!

Exactly, I feel the same way. I absolutely love the feeling of a good workout but also love the finer things in life (good food and good wine) I am 28 so my body doesn't respond to the great exercise and mostly great eating like it use to!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great post, exactly how I feel! :) I'm 22, feel free to add me! :)
  • mochakochalatte
    mochakochalatte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 26 just married, graduated with a full time sit down job that is killing my metabolism...feel free to add me. I need people to check my diary to keep me on track and I will do the same :)