M*A*S*H

Options
2»

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    John Ritter's guest appearance.

Just replace the words machine gun for pizza oven. "Boy that will really come in handy on movie nights"

It isn't part of your BEL, basic equipment list

from the movie"Ah very encouraging. Major Burns and Hawkeye having a discussion." "What are they discussing Radar?" "Something about anatomy sir...." "Good, good very good" Hawkeye to Burns "What was she like Frank did she moan or did he just lay there and say nothing at all..."

I'll carry a tune, cash and carry, I'll even Harry Carey if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Adam's Ribs! That was one of my favorites. :)

Oh that was awesome!! Right up there with the real eggs & the corn on the cob (that ended up being creamed), LOL!

Oh yeah! The one that's the entire year in one episode and Klinger bets on the Dodgers and gets Charles to back him with all those bets -- and the cook creams the corn. Awesome!

Oh, and the one where the kid that was wounded starts cooking for the unit and they all love it and then the general comes and steals him away for his own personal chef. :)

YES!!! I was just thinking of that one & the Spam Parmesan, LOL!! Chef Paul Conway of Chez Klinger...so great! 2 of the best lines: "our cook...the guy who made "food" a 4-letter word" and "that was my stomach...sobbing"...LOL!!
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    "War is hell" someone says.
    "No it's not." Hawkeye replies. "War is war and hell is hell, and of the two, war is worse."
    "Why do you say that, Hawkeye?" asks Father Mulcahey.
    "Tell me Father, who goes to hell?"
    "Sinners, I believe," replies the Priest.
    "Exactly," replies Hawkeye. "There are no innocent bystanders in hell. But war is chock full of them. Little kids, cripples, old ladies, in fact, except for a few of the brass almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander."
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love this show and watch it on reruns or DVD every day...

I love the one-liners and the pranks, but really love the more poignant moments: Radar's teddy bear going into the time capsule, Radar giving COL Potter the horse, Henry dying, the letters home from Hawkeye and Radar, Margaret behaving like a human, Sidney's visits...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    SPAM lamb
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I thought this was the cool game I used to play as a kid...boo!

I was expecting that game as well :)
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the name of the episode. I loved that show. but I think about the one where Potter is dealing with the young man that want to kill himself and he hold the mask over his face and rips his shorts in the struggle.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I like when I got to marry the hot chick with the mansion ....oh wait that's the wrong game
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    "War is hell" someone says.
    "No it's not." Hawkeye replies. "War is war and hell is hell, and of the two, war is worse."
    "Why do you say that, Hawkeye?" asks Father Mulcahey.
    "Tell me Father, who goes to hell?"
    "Sinners, I believe," replies the Priest.
    "Exactly," replies Hawkeye. "There are no innocent bystanders in hell. But war is chock full of them. Little kids, cripples, old ladies, in fact, except for a few of the brass almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander."

I loved this show. Used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid. :drinker:
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My favorite moment is after Radar leaves, and they get a letter from him telling them how he is doing once he got home, makes me cry every time.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake's death.

*goosebumps* yeah that was a good one!
    My fav episode was "point of view' and the black and white press ones I have the whole series on DVD <3 that show!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    Options
    Adam's Ribs! That was one of my favorites. :)

Oh that was awesome!! Right up there with the real eggs & the corn on the cob (that ended up being creamed), LOL!

AWE man the CORN!!
    Klinger and ALL his dresses!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    Options
    OH and the video of Blake's wife and kids at the birthday party where they say 'Miss you' with the cards :'( that was a good one too!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't know why it stuck with me, but the episode when BJ and Hawkeye and Radar are rescuing Potter's horse, and Radar can't get the other two to shut the hell up, so he looks up and goes, "Ah, HELL!" and BJ and Hawkeye are super shocked. It was awesome.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    bacon
    Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake's death.
    cereal.gif
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I cant choose I loved them all. This show was highly influencial in my becoming an emergency nurse (not in the army though)