Yee haw!!! :D

Options
I just reviewed my weight loss goals. Holy crap! My goal was to hit 165 by 8/25/10. I hit that today! Almost two full weeks early! Yes!

Now... do I revise my future goals? Hmm...

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Contratulations!
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options
    Sometiems you have to as you need to consume less calories if your sticking to your weekly loss goal, I reviewed mine when I was allowed 1450 and got put down to 1350 !! Now ive reviewed again but I decreased my weekly loss as im only 3LB away so can eat more had I gone with the same loss id have been decreased to 1260 !!

Id re-calculate as you may need less calories to carry on the loss or more dependent on what you plan to lose a week.
  • CatRodger
    Options
    But well done on the loss what was you cal allowance !
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That's great! It feels so good doesn't it.
  • jrmoore231
    jrmoore231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow that's great!! I"m so happy. Today I hit 5lbs weight loss for my first week! I'm so happy. Does anyone know about the ticker?!?! Mine does not move. Do you have to lose 10lbs for it to move?!?!?
  • AGG115
    AGG115 Posts: 62
    Options
    The ticker should move regardless. I had to tinker with mine to get it to work. Try recreating it or editing it. Wish I had some better advice for you.

And thanks, guys! Means so much! :D
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you!! Yeah I'm gonna try messing w it some more. Have a great day!!:wink:
  • rwhitney98
    rwhitney98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am new to this site and I was wondering how you have your goal information on your post. Is that something that the site does or something you did? It is cool to see how much you want to lose and by the date an d then reach that goal. Thanks for your help!
  • CatRodger
    Options
    Just noticed your start weight 176 was where I started May 6th !! and I am now 149 !! took me three months, so im guessing you could well get to your goal by end of Sept.
  • eastcoaster
    Options
    Wow that's great!! I"m so happy. Today I hit 5lbs weight loss for my first week! I'm so happy. Does anyone know about the ticker?!?! Mine does not move. Do you have to lose 10lbs for it to move?!?!?

This is the answer about the ticker:

Q. How do I update my ticker to reflect my current weight?

A. To update your ticker, go to "Tools", then click "Tickers" in the light blue bar below the tabs. Next, click on "Update your weight data" and you'll be taken to a screen showing what we think your current weight is. Just change that value to whatever your actual current weight is and click "Save Changes."

Your ticker will then be updated to reflect your new weight. The changes will be reflected everywhere you have displayed your ticker automatically - you don't need to do anything else
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!