Day 1 of C25k -- Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• lhawke316
    Options
    I use the C25K Free App on my android phone, i like it. It's by Zen Labs and so far I think it's really simple to navigate and is definitely user friendly.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I just started too, I hope to complete since I am also doing turbo fire
  • blondie0922
    blondie0922 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I am doing W4D3. I have been doing it outside except for two times I used the treadmill. W4D1 was rough outside. The neighborhood I live in is quite hilly and trying to do 5 minutes at a time up hill was not easy. I did W4D2 on the treadmill and of course it was so much easier. From this point on most of my time will be on the treadmill since it is getting colder and I am not ready to become a winter runner. I will move back outside in the spring.
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 5 of the C25K programme, I'm also married with 3 kiddies. One normally runs with me but as it is getting darker I will have to go alone while they are at school :(

Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • thomasb80
    thomasb80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting today!
  • melham1
    melham1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 (today will be my 4th). I'm an ok jogger but I HATE running/jogging outside. So.....that's how I am doing this challenge - outside. I would like to run a for real 5K when I'm done!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just completed Week 7 of C25k....

Ladies, PLEASE stick with this program! You wouldn't believe what participating in this has done for me mind, body and spirit!

Since I started training I've done four 5k races....two in which I ended up placing third in my age group! Also, it has changed my body and brought me out of my comfort zone! I even participated in my school's powderpuff football game and was the fastest person on the field.

Trust me, this is worth it!