didn't have to lie on my drivers license

Options
Just had a birthday & it was time to renew my driver’s license.I had lied about my weight back then so I was actually excited, yes excited to wait 2 plus hours it a small stuffy room because of the huge difference in my weight from the last time. I went to the DMV on my birthday & very proudly filled out the form with the new lower weight & gleefully handed it to one of the grumpy DMV girls awaiting her glowing compliment… yeah all I got was "it will arrive in 7-10 days”….. 6 days later it did in fact arrive I ripped into the sucker and yeah it still has my old weight on it. So my question is do I go back to the DMV & wait another 2 hours or do I live with this abomination for 5 years?

Replies

• MsWashi32
    MsWashi32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You worked to hard to get to the point where you didn't have to lie on your license! Get it changed, you will have to live with it for 2+ years. Why not! I know I would if it happened to me!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Bring a good book and wait in line if it's important to you. It's a matter of principle.
  • squishybarb
    squishybarb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! I would! My badge for work says I weigh almost 16 pounds more than I do now and I "accidentally" got sticky stuff over those numbers.. lol.. :blushing: :devil:
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Where do u live? Our drivers license don't have weight on it, Just height
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    God, tell me about it! A lot of the ladies are all grumpy at the DMV. I tried making conversation with one, she gave me this strange "get out of my face" look, after she was nicer the time before. If you don't like people, don't go into customer service.
    ETA: Go back and demand it changed. There's no way I'd accept that myself lol. You met a goal, time it showed :) Grats btw.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm from the littlest (and most corrupt ) state Rhode Island.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Heck yeah! I would! My badge for work says I weigh almost 16 pounds more than I do now and I "accidentally" got sticky stuff over those numbers.. lol.. :blushing: :devil:
    I love that
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    when i moved from va to sc i was really sad to have my weight written right there for all to see any time i got carded for buying a movie or something. when i drop the pounds I'll be just like you all super excited to go to the DMV haha. don't let them take away your joy just because they were too lazy to change the info in their computer. i say you go change it today :-Do
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd call them. If it was their error, maybe they can print you a duplicate and mail it to you.
  • Safiyandi
    Safiyandi Posts: 151
    Options

Aw man, what kind of employer makes you show your weight on your badge? That's just cruel. I would have "accidentally" taken a sharpie to it.
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    You need to have your weight listed on your driver's licence? How come?
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    yay, that is awesome. I was all ready to lie about my weight when I got my florida license but they didn't even ask me. I was gonna be 140, lol. Michigan always asks and I always say 140.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    You need to have your weight listed on your driver's licence? How come?
    Not too sure why. It has my height to maybe for ID purposes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!