Options
2»

Replies

• cassiedeion
    Options
    I started the fit test yesterday!
  • nmg1018
    Options
    Hey! I am a day off but I started today, I was waiting for the DVD set to come in the mail. For someone who works out regularly I must say the fit test wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and those power jumps were probably the most challenging for me but I made it through it. How was your first day?
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is actually my 2nd week of insanity and I'd like to follow along. The first week was challenging and I was sore but totally enjoyed it. This week I'm a bit more comfortable as I'm familiar with the workouts ... Still leaves me in a sweaty mess each time.

Let's motivate each other to complete this program.
  • szyentyst
    Options
    So I just finished Day 2 and a shower to clean up after the sweaty mess I was in. The stretching part made me notice how much my balance was off :/ Especially the lunges to the side with your arms outstretched in front of you... Anyway, trio warmup was fine. Then the actual exercises started and those kicked my out-of-shape butt! I had my trusty Polar FT4 HRM on and I had to rest multiple times when going within a handful of bpm's within my max heart rate of 189. Regardless, I trudged through as I could with my eye routinely checking the countdown clock. In and outs and ski abs oh my... Burned 800 calories though, so that's awesome! Tomorrow's goal: complete day 3. Baby steps for me to get further than week 2 this time! Sorry for the long post, but I think a forum like this will help me :) Happy training!