Needing some Ripped in 30 friends :)

Options
Hi,
I am just about to start week 2 of ripped in 30. I did 7 days of week one (with a rest day aswell). I plan on doing 7 days of each week.
Id like to have some friends on here who are also doing it so feel free to add me :)

Replies

• driii123
    driii123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Week 2 on Thursday. VERY nervous but excited as well. Going to add you :)
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday! I'll add! :smile:
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Technically doing it, but only on my off days from the gym. Good luck! I'll be cheering you all on!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm not there yet i'm in the middle of 30 day shred. then i'll be starting that one
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3! Add me as a friend I'm in!! I love it!
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    Starting it this weekend..ended the 30 day shred in september..but just couldnt find the time *I* felt good transitioning..so just kept shredding..:)

How do yall like it> my concern is level one of ripped in 30 is going to downgress me from level 3 of the shred? thoughts?
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 4 of Ripped in 30. Feel free to add. :)
  • Cathesp
    Options
    Started this (again) today. Going to try and keep at it this time. Find it so hard that I keep giving up. I run quite regularly and do Zumba once a week so can't believe how hard I find this ! Felt physically sick during second lot of cardio today - seems ridiculous. However, never feel sore afterwards - I'm sure I'm not doing it right?!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and did day 2 today but not sure how many days a week I will do/manage but will keep plodding through.

I complete 30day shred in the summer and have found a big difference in my stamina/fitness and endurance this time.

Nykki
  • stephaniesteelman
    stephaniesteelman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On week 3 of ripped in 30. I did the shred first and loved it, but ripped in 30 is really working me harder. I would love to have more ripped in 30 friends!
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    I completed 30 day shred (it was more like 90 day shred..I shredded an additional 60 days at level 3!) and I started Ripped in 30 this past Sunday..admitedly..at week 2, which I will do for 2 weeks. I also added some weights to afew of the cardio moves.. Alittle unorthodox..but I was petrifed of regression..week 2 works my butt..but I wake up extra early and LOVE doing it..isnt it amazing how a good workout in the morning puts you in a great mood!

I had a personal triump this morning..the "leg crawls"..first few days I could barely make my knee..this morning got up to foot with no struggle..Booyah!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred and I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 this weekend.

For those who have done both of those, will I be backtracking if I start Ripped in 30 at Week 1? Is it a good progression from Level 3 of the Shred? I figure if I use heavier weights I won't be regressing, but I just want to make sure.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am finishing 30 ds now and I have ripped in 30 just have never done it....how is it?
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred and I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 this weekend.

For those who have done both of those, will I be backtracking if I start Ripped in 30 at Week 1? Is it a good progression from Level 3 of the Shred? I figure if I use heavier weights I won't be regressing, but I just want to make sure.

Great progression to start Ripped in 30 after 30 Day Shred. You should find it a nice challenge.
  • i140lbs
    i140lbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 day 2! My body is so sore! I'm excited for the 30 day workout! I hope to hear others experiences!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Great progression to start Ripped in 30 after 30 Day Shred. You should find it a nice challenge.

Thanks, Flab2Fab! I'm excited to get started.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    still not there yet i have 8 days left before i can start this